FeedBurner FeedCount

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Feelings

Life is not what it seems. I've been having nothing but crazy dreams; about a world full of love and hate, am I making a mistake? I love you with all my heart but, everything is falling apart! I don't know what else to do; I feel like I'm loosing you. We are two different people from two different worlds but, there is something between us that I just can't tell. Is this real or is this fake? Every time you touch me my whole body shakes. The passion from your hands as they caress my face, sends a shiver down my spine worst then an earthquake. A kiss from your lips makes my heart race. It's beating so fast! It won't keep a steady pace! My mind is telling me what I am feeling is wrong. But my heart is singing a different song. I hope that one day you will understand, that you hold our future in your hands.

Poem Written By Shannon Windnagle

No comments:

Post a Comment