FeedBurner FeedCount

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Feelings

Why do I feel like my time is almost up? Why do I feel like my life has turned to dust? I feel like I no longer exist. I am still wondering what step did I miss? Why must I feel like this? What have I done to deserve all this? My heart is broken into two and my eyes are crying just for you! Do you not see my pain? Do you not know that this is driving me insane? I feel as if I have lost you and there is nothing that I can do. After everything we have been through I can't believe the things you do. Why would you treat me this way? Why would you tell me to walk away? I love you with all my heart, I can not believe we have drifted apart. What is it that you want me to say? Do you want me to say that it's okay? Because if you do, that is something I can not do! I love you to much to even think that, that might be true! How will I ever make it without you?

No comments:

Post a Comment