FeedBurner FeedCount

Monday, March 2, 2009

Hopes and Dreams




I know a man who once told me that I killed all his hopes and dreams. Yet when I had asked him, he said" They didn't mean a thing!"

I asked him once more, before I walked out the door but he assured me he was fine. So, I turned around and closed my eyes, and pretended not to cry.

I knew what he said was a lie. Yet I didn't change my mind. I knew what I had to do, I had to let go of you.

I wanted to tell you that I loved you, and that you meant the world to me. But in the back of my mind I knew I had ran out of time, and you no longer cared for me.

I knew that as time would pass, you would think about all I have said. Now that, that time has come you tell me you rather be dead!

You wish that you can reverse the time and go back to the way things were. But I told you many years ago that you needed to be sure. You needed to know what you wanted and what you wanted from me and everytime I asked you this it felt like I was talking to a tree!

Now it's to late and we both have made our mistakes. Yet I have moved on and you are still holding on to a wish that you think might come true.

I've told you once, I've told you twice I no longer exist to you!

I once knew a man who told me I killed all his hopes and dreams. Yet when I had asked him this he said that " they didn't mean a thing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment