FeedBurner FeedCount

Monday, March 30, 2009

Darkness

This world we live in is so cold and nobody even knows how far they might go until it is too late. My eyes were opened wide last night and I can see my time has come to disappear so if you no longer see me in the night, it is because my time has drawn near. I must say good-bye to all that knew me and yet I have these tears come to my eyes. I try to wipe them away but they keep coming like there is not going to be another day. My body is getting colder now and my heart is beginning to beat slowly. I know now it is only a matter of time before I parish from this place. Before I go I confessed all my sins and prayed that GOD would forgive for all that I have done. The only thing I regret the most is leaving my one and only son. I will never be able to see him grow as well as my daughter I will never see get any older. I only hope that they remember me the way I used to be and not the way that I am. As for my husband I give a gift of one true love to you. I hope that someday you will find someone who will be good to you! My heart is hurting now and my body is starting to shake. My time has come and I can now see the black snake. I don't see any white light like you are suppose to I only see darkness. I guess I know where I am going and there is nothing for me to do. I hope you all can get along with out me I will see you all real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment