FeedBurner FeedCount

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Road ahead

There is this long and lonely road that I am traveling on. It seems to lead to nowhere good. I have been on this same road for many years and can't seem to stop. There where many times I could of turned right or left but I chose to continue on my journey forward. I look ahead to see what is coming my way and all I see is sin, destruction, and death.When will I learn that this is not the way for me? I close my eyes and drift away and hope that I will sleep. Maybe if I were sleeping I wouldn't feel this much pain. The problem is, if I continue to go straight I will eventually have to make a choice! When that big fork in the road comes and says only left or right. Then what will I chose? Will I chose to go right or left? If I continue to go straight there is nothing there but a cliff! Should I end it now and go over the cliff? Or should I chose to see another day? Whatever it is that I chose, I know my pain won't go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment