FeedBurner FeedCount

Saturday, April 4, 2009

A life without you

A life without you would be so cold. Nobody would know where to go.

I look around but you are know where to be found.

I cry out loud and nobody makes a sound.

I whisper softly and hope you hear my prayer.

I turned around and stopped to stare,I almost thought I saw you there.

When I looked again you were gone and here I am singing the same old song.

I screamed out loud one more time, GOD please come into my life!

I need you now like I always have, I just didn't know how to begin.

GOD I ask you this again please free me from all my sin.

Please give me eternal life, please don't let me parish into the light.

God, please be with me through the good and the bad.

God, please pray for all who are sad.

Please help us to understand, how to live under your command.

A life without you would be so cold, that even I don't know where to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment